Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012

Let's speak English ~♥

Hi there °(^-^)°
I've decided to make a post in english. Just for fun (;
Its evening and outside its very coooold >w<"

at the moment I must learn really hard for the school. but soon is ski-week
 °(^-^)°
and not to forget: the exchange to France. i'm very happy about it and my exchange-partner (girl) sounds really nice ^-^ 
I would become very much with pleasure to Japan, unfortunately, ours offers trains nobody in Japanese... 


well,i don't care. (; I am not so good in English. I know this. But: I'll do best:D
Ganbatte, ne! ^. ^

I believe it is time for a picture; D, unfortunately, I have only the older ones.but dont care,  here one of me and keke ^.^ 
i dont like this picture, because i have a neko-mouth there, but good.... it now on our blog and it will stay there >w< ''

I going to make the end: 

cucu ~<3

for my bad english: SUMIMASEN! (I'm sorry, i try to learn it ^-^)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey ihr °(^-^)° schreibt doch hier ein paar Kommentare, was ihr gut findet, was weniger gut, was ihr euch wünscht eect. So können wir den Blog nach EUREN Vorstellungen gestalten ^.^ wir freuen uns ;) ~ auch über kritik ~